CARPET CLEANING TIPS
3 Steps for Proper Carpet Care
from the CRI (Carpet & Rug Institute)
Carpet cleaning can easily be compared to exercise – it’s tough and a lot of people don’t like to do it. If you get into a regular routine and keep it up, you will see great results and feel better for it. Understanding the right way to clean carpet will help you save time by doing it correctly the first time with products that do the job right from the start. Not only will our Seal of Approval cleaning products help keep your carpet looking great, they can also help meet the warranty requirements of the carpet manufacturer. Below are three simple steps to keeping your carpet clean and looking great.
- Vacuum regularly with a well-functioning vacuum.
- Clean spots and spills quickly with products that do not damage the carpet or cause it to attract more dirt.
- Professionally deep clean your carpets at least every 6 to 12 months to remove built-up dirt and dust. For premium cleaning benefits, try a more frequent 6-month cleaning routine.
Stop Dirt in Its Tracks
Preventing dirt and grime from getting on your carpet in the first place is a great way to keep it clean. The following helpful hints can stop dirt before it ever hits your carpet.
- Use mats : Outdoor and indoor mats or runners will greatly reduce the amount of dirt that enters your home.
- Take off your shoes : You can save wear and tear on carpet by asking everyone to take their shoes off before walking on your carpet.
- Change your air filters : Change air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems as recommended by the manufacturer’s directions. The more dust and particles removed by the filter, the fewer that fall onto the carpet & furniture.
Call Today For A Free Price Quote!
(425) 778-2141 or (360) 657-3800
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout Snohomish County, including: Everett, Mukilteo, Mill Creek, Lynnwood, Edmonds, Brier, North Bothell, Lake Stevens, Marysville, Arlington, Snohomish, Mountlake Terrace, Monroe, Granite Falls and Camano Island, Washington.