GREEN CERTIFIED CLEANINGGreen Cleaning Services in Everret, Wa
Chem-Dry Four Seasons, The GREEN Carpet Cleaners
Soaps, detergents, phosphates or other harsh chemicals would not be mixed in with our air, lakes, streams or forests–so why add them to your carpets? At Chem-Dry, we believe in sustainability and have worked toward offering a Green solution to carpet cleaning for the past two decades.
Chem-Dry’s flagship cleaning solution, The Natural®, is on the FDA’s G.R.A.S. list; however, our dedication to Green doesn’t stop there. We use one-fifth the amount of water during our cleaning process, helping to ensure a healthier, Greener home.
Several products meet the strict standards of the Chem-Dry Certified program, which examines a product’s impact on people, pets and the environment.We take pride in our services and make sure that our products don’t only meet requirements but go above and beyond to offer the most effective cleaning.
- The Natural®
- Stain Extinguisher
- World Famous Spot Remover®
- Upholstery Rinse
- Upholster Wet/Foam Cleaner
- Carpet Deodorizer
- Pet Odor Removal
Chem-Dry® is continuously working toward advancements in green carpet cleaning. Our commitment to sustainability is part of our mission to provide all people with a cleaner and more healthy living environment. We treat our customers like family and we want to give them the very best. That’s why we have spent over 40 years developing these revolutionary products to contribute to maintaining the environment we live in and strengthening our community one healthy home at a time.
- Oral Toxicity : products do not include hazardous substances ingested through the mouth
- Dermal Toxicity : products do not include poisonous substances that enter through skin contact
- Inhalation Toxicity : products do not distribute harmful pollutants that are breathed in from the atmosphere
- No Carcinogens : products do not include agents which increase the likelihood of cancer
Protection of Aquatic Life
- High standards for biodegradability and not bioaccumulate. Products must not damage our streams or Mother Earth.
Safety for Materials Contacted
- The pH of the solution of the products must be no less than 3 and no greater than 10.
Clean Air Requirements
- The solution must not contain damaging levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
So why does Chem-Dry® care so much about being Green? We put it simply: Less water in your carpets means more in our nation’s reservoirs. Non-toxic means Chem-Dry® is perfect for kids and pets and makes Chem-Dry® a great (often, the only) solution for many people with allergies. We live here too and our mission is to help create healthier homes for a better world.
Call Or Text Today For A Free Price Quote!
(425) 778-2141 or (360) 657-3800
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout Snohomish County, including: Everett, Mukilteo, Mill Creek, Lynnwood, Edmonds, Brier, North Bothell, Lake Stevens, Marysville, Arlington, Snohomish, Mountlake Terrace, Monroe, Granite Falls and Camano Island, Washington.
*Based on results of studies conducted by independent laboratories of the Chem-Dry HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction) and P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment). Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite matter. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Figures are an average across multiple tests.