PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in Snohomish County, WA
Pet Urine Odor Removal
Urine on carpet is a lot bigger problem than you may think. It requires more than a quick clean-up with some water and a towel. When urine-soaked carpets go untreated, the liquid can sink all the way to the flooring underneath the carpet, resulting in the need for major restoration work. Luckily, with Chem-Dry’s revolutionary P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), even carpets with years of urine damage can be saved. P.U.R.T.® not only gets rid of stains, but also the odors that are associated with them. This product has been tested and proven to be effective at eliminating pet stains on carpet.
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpets:
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay there, it penetrates the fibers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the flooring material below the carpet. Oftentimes, pets will urinate repeatedly in the same general location, sometimes without your knowing. Urine odors can permeate from the floor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors.
When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
Our Pet Urine Removal Treatment is unique to Chem-Dry. This is how we accomplish our pet urine cleaning:
- The source and severity of the pet odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components to leave you with clean, fresh carpet.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.
If you’re interested in learning more about how our Pet Urine Removal Treatment works, check out this video! Our PURT process is revolutionary. Pet urine stains and smells are stubborn. They must first be located with a black light so we know where to treat. And they must be treated with our special PURT process. Routine carpet cleaning won’t remove these tricky stains, even Chem-Dry’s carpet cleaning processes that remove most other stains. You need the deep, powerful cleaning power of PURT to completely eliminate pet urine for good. You just won’t find cleaning power like this anywhere else. Don’t live with pet urine stains and odors anymore. Call Chem-Dry Four Seasons today.
Call Today For A Free Price Quote!
(425) 778-2141 or (360) 657-3800
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout Snohomish County, including: Everett, Mukilteo, Mill Creek, Lynnwood, Edmonds, Brier, North Bothell, Lake Stevens, Marysville, Arlington, Snohomish, Mountlake Terrace, Monroe, Granite Falls and Camano Island, Washington.